Thursday, March 11, 2010

In Paris today with Eric Tenin - celebrating

From Melbourne Today
Enjoy your daily fix of Paris with Eric here
Click here to view thumbnails for all participants

12 comments:

  1. Cool! Lucky you! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eric really *does* look friendly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best take on the theme! and M. Tenin, too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great shot - two happy guys. A lovely tribute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A nice shot!!
    Enjoy the BIG DAY and have a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you enjoyed a fun time in Paris, Michael!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Michael, I only found the time to look at your post today and it's a really nice surprise as I had no memory of this photo at all (actually I don't think I've seen it at all).

    I'm very touched, thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous1:43 PM

    Classic black and white great choice as it(and hopefully you two)will look just as good 100 years from now...;) A FAN.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous3:58 PM

    Hey! Merry Moses . payday loans

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous8:56 AM

    toronto loans This website is the finest I liked it hugely
    AAA Toronto Payday Loans 1172 Bay St #101, Toronto, ON M5S 2B4 (416) 477-2817

    ReplyDelete