Daily photos of Melbourne, Australia
A stunning shot.Congratulations!
I love this shot! I love that the runner seemed like a ghost. HeHe! Good job! I just love shots with water reflecting the horizon. And the sky looked perfect too.
I love this photo. Makes me look forward to my next run along the st kilda beach. And I must do one around Albert Park.
Great shot indeed.
The runner almost looks like a stencil on top of the actual photo, sort of grafitified, nice effect.
A stunning shot.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
I love this shot! I love that the runner seemed like a ghost. HeHe! Good job! I just love shots with water reflecting the horizon. And the sky looked perfect too.
ReplyDeleteI love this photo. Makes me look forward to my next run along the st kilda beach. And I must do one around Albert Park.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot indeed.
ReplyDeleteThe runner almost looks like a stencil on top of the actual photo, sort of grafitified, nice effect.
ReplyDelete