Daily photos of Melbourne, Australia
Not surprised this is your favourite photo Michael although with your fabulous photography, I'm not sure I'd know what to choose. This is marvellous - the atmosphere and the soft focus - superb. You always inspire! Happy New Year, Michael.
I love the softness invoking the feeling of rain, the blurry wetness.
I agree with Jilly, Michael. Your back catalogue is replete with images from which to choose. You are an unsung hero of this community of bloggers.May I wish you a happpy and healthy 2011, Michael. And may it also be a romantic year for you, in the full sense of that word.
this is an awesome photo. very creative. Happy New Year's Day to you! Have a great day with family and friends.
Great theme day photo! At Portland Oregon Daily Photo my theme day post is up, too!
I love this photo. Its like a scene from a dream. Happy New Year!
I LOVE this photo and will follow all your post often. Wish you and your family all the best Escorts In Londonlivesex
Not surprised this is your favourite photo Michael although with your fabulous photography, I'm not sure I'd know what to choose. This is marvellous - the atmosphere and the soft focus - superb. You always inspire! Happy New Year, Michael.
ReplyDeleteI love the softness invoking the feeling of rain, the blurry wetness.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Jilly, Michael. Your back catalogue is replete with images from which to choose. You are an unsung hero of this community of bloggers.
ReplyDeleteMay I wish you a happpy and healthy 2011, Michael. And may it also be a romantic year for you, in the full sense of that word.
this is an awesome photo. very creative. Happy New Year's Day to you! Have a great day with family and friends.
ReplyDeleteGreat theme day photo! At Portland Oregon Daily Photo my theme day post is up, too!
ReplyDeleteI love this photo. Its like a scene from a dream. Happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE this photo and will follow all your post often. Wish you and your family all the best Escorts In Londonlivesex
ReplyDelete